JOB OPPORTUNITIES / VACANCIES - ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGISTS / TECHNICIANS
DCa is seeking talented and enthusiastic Architectural Technologists / Technicians to join its expanding team.
The role would primarily be office based and would suit a motivated individual who has excellent technical abilities. There will be an opportunity to further develop your role in a busy but supportive environment.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- An in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- A minimum of three years’ practical experience within a UK practice.
- Competence in preparing planning and working drawing packages, specifications and tender packages to an exceptional quality, with a thorough knowledge of construction detailing.
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations.
- Ability to coordinate design and construction information from contractors and suppliers.
- Willingness and ability to communicate with clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to work on multiple projects.
- Confidence and willingness to take on responsibilities.
- Ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges.
- Excellent command of Microsoft office systems.
Successful applicants would benefit from:
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- Company Health Scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance after 2 full years' employment
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Participation in the Company Bonus Scheme
- CIAT membership fees paid by the Company
You will need your own transport and a full clean driving licence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and support career growth and development.
Applicants must be based and have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
If you would like to join our friendly team please send a covering letter stating how you match the above criteria, along with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.